Welcome to Multidimensional Signal and Image Processing Lab!
The Lab. has expertise in multidimensional signal and image processing, especially in signal restoration, image analysis and embedded vision systems.
- Development and implementation of analysis and synthesis system for image/video signal
- Noise removal and restoration of biological volume data (joint research)
- Noise removal and restoration of in-vehicle millimeter wave radar image (joint research)
- Virtual showcase development of traditional crafts (comissioned research)
- Estimation of river bed condition by IoT/AI and construction of disaster prevention CPS (joint research)
For applicants to international research student
Please visit this page.