Skip to content
For international students applying to MSIP Lab as research students
- Please read the following sites carefully:
Planning & Preparation
Quick Guide 2018
Study in JAPAN Comprehensive Guide
- Approval of supervisor is required.
Please send the following materials to Shogo MURAMATSU, Prof.
- Resume (CV)
- Academic transcript
- Research plan (research topic / research content 200 words · plan after the end of program)
- Motivation to application in about 200 words & self PR in about 200 words
or video containing talk on motivation and self PR (about 2 minutes)
To MEXT Scholarship Student (Research Students)
- In addition to the above documents, please send the following document:
A copy of the first selection certificate (issued by the embassy)
- 2020 Students from China
Deadline of request for approval: Friday, August 23, 2019
- 2020 Embassy Recommendations (Research Students)
Deadline of request for approval: Friday, September 13, 2019
To Privately Financed Foreign Students
- Request for acceptance consent
If you wish to enroll in October, we will close deadline until the third Friday of April.
If you wish to enroll in April, we will close deadline until the third Friday of October of the previous year.
- Notification of acceptance
We will notify the acceptance/rejection until early May for enrollment in October or early November for enrollment in April.
- Only when approved, we will ask you to submit official application documents.
Every year the number of applicants accepted is 1 or 2 people.